Gallery

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tis The Season To Hop Is HERE! START HOPPING!



Welcome to our blog hop, Tis the Season to Hop. I have joined a bunch of talented ladies to share with you some awesome Christmas themed projects.

We will... be hopping for three days from the 2nd through the 4th of Dec. Some of the ladies in the hop will offering Candy so look out for those neat gifts...also make sure you become my follower and comment all 3 days of the hop on all the participating blogs in order to win the "candy" Elsa will be giving away on her blog.

We hope to inspire you to create and give homemade gifts and cards this year.
If you arrived here after leaving Margaret's blog,
http://www.auntmargaretdesigns.blogspot.com/  you are in the right place; if not, please go back to Elsa's blog, where the magic all began.
I Hope you enjoy my projects,
I made a Matchbook Christmas Mini; using paperbags, BoBunny and a bellyband: ) I'm so proud of my first entry...it's on time and it was easy guys...try it!



Thanks for stopping by and please hop on to Michelle's Blog.


May God bless you all during this wonderful Christ filled season and as always...Happy Creating!

Stacie J.

 

    •  

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful Stacie!!!! love it love it!
    thanks so much for hopping with me!
    xoxoxo
    Elsa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elsa! It's is definately my pleasure to hop with you guys!!!

    Hugs, Stac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty ! :) ... just couldnt view your video :(

    *Nothing but Love*

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There Stacie, I love our project, but like Krystal I couldn't view your video :(. Can't wait to see what else you have created. Happy hopping Stacie :) Hugs Kimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful...I love the paper and the 3D ornament on the front is so cool!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect and so cute! Loved it! kisses from Brazil! biancasimas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh it's too pretty!... =)
    TFS!...

    Hugz,
    ღ ∫ℓ∂ηℓttℓ ღ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kimi and Krystal, Thanks for stopping by...but try the video again, I think I fixed it! sorry about that! Hugs, Stac

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aloha Stacie! Wow girl - that project was fantastic! Love the papers you used - it's so vintage and Christmas-y! Can't wait to see your next project! I'm so glad Elsa asked me to participate in this hop with all you talented ladies! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vey nice matchbook album. Love that paper. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this matchbook album! I recently made one of these and I intend to make more! Your album is gorgeous! I used Kathy's tutorial too - Orta is her last name at the Paper Phenomenon blog :) Thanks for sharing this fabulous project!

    rebeccadunham at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just wanting to make a matchbox mini that I saw on youTube. Awesome Love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is my all time favorite Christmas paper! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this album; thanks for sharing Stacie!

    FlaCrafter

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your matchbook and love how you decorated it. The vintage Santa is one of my favorites and the candycane printed paper you used for your belly-band is a perfect match. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super gorgeous mini. I love it. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I ADORE the Bo Bunny Father Christmas papers, and you made a great mini! I will definitely give the matchbook a try!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This mini is adorable Stacie!! Love this papers collection!!! Thanks for sharing love it!! Hugs.. Maggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. WoW...I just LuV this idea & that Bo Bunny paper is to die for! I hope U don't mind me using the belly band idea with the ornament dimensional on the front! TfS!!! HuGs, Valerie G

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the great Christmas idea. I hope I get a chance to try it.
    My name also appears as Slayr2b

    ReplyDelete