Gallery

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Thanks for a great weekend at OCC!

Happy Summer Everyone! We can finally say it out loud! I want to thank everyone who stopped by the Creativ You & Co. booth during the 2014 Syracuse Rubber Stamp & Scrapbook Get-away, last weekend! We met so many awesome people from near and far; and so many of you are planning to stop by the shop for a visit...can't wait to see you again!                                    




 
 
 
 
We had some fun Make n Takes that everyone enjoyed doing!

 
Special thanks to the ladies who truly held me up through this event and for some of you, thank you for always having my back!

Carla and Ms. Elaine!
 
Ms. Jackie!

 

Leslie "Inky"
Meg!
 
Pam and Rosalie!
 

 
Instructor, Designer & Copic Color Artist , Rhea!
 

Sonia!
 

StaC J.!
 Carla, Jackie, Leslie, Meg, Pam, Rhea, Rosalie, and Sonia!
Lorraine, my friend...you couldn't make an appearance, but we had you there in spirit! Last, but certainly NOT least...never forgetting some who is near and dear to my heart, my friend Patty Hall...who is always there, even when she can't be!

Thanks again...I couldn't have done it without you all!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment