Gallery

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

CHA...Day 2!

Ok.....LOOOOOOOVE CHA! Where have you been all my life! Oh...well, I forgot I just started a couple of years ago, and now I see what I've been missing!!!

So, let's see...what did I do?  I've taken some great seminars and workshops! I participated in some wonderful techniques, and Make 'n' Takes; classes and advisory sessions!

Who did I see?  Jenni Bowlin, with Two Peas In a Bucket; the Ranger Team Players: Sarah, Tim, Mario, Wendi....a whole of them! (wonderful group of people, by the way); I met Jesse, the owner of Jesse James & Co. (Fabulous beads buttons and adornments); Randy, the owner of JustRite Stamps (Extremely nice and funny man, with a Fantastic Product Line!); Another Randy and his wife, the owners of Canvas Corp! and so many more!!
 This is Jennifer Mcguire and I at the Hero Arts Booth...I talked with Shari Carroll too!
"Ms. Timmy Stalker Friend" & Mr Tim Holtz!
Oh my goodness...we had such a wonderful time socializing with people from all over the world, who are everyday folks, crafters and scrappers, just like us!

And what did I BUY??!!

CHA Show Room floor!


This was the line formed for the Tim Holtz Make 'n' Take
 





Ribbon Ring Designers created items that look good enough to eat!


Craft Diva Fashions on display!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment