Gallery

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

CHA....Nothing else to say!!!

I am in Rosemont, Illinois; attending the CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) 2011 Summer Conference & Trade show (July 18th -21st) and OH MY GOOD LORD!!!  If you are a crafter of any kind, as well as a business owner of some sort in the craft industry...you need to be at CHA!

I am so grateful to have the opportunity to attend for the first time! I'm traveling with my friend Jackie, and we're staying in the  "Aloft" Hotel, which is a chic, contemporary and very modern designed hotel, associated with "W" Hotels. Nicely designed place, but very different from the hotels I'm used to staying in while traveling.
That's funny...I kinda matched the decor a bit!

Anyway, on to CHA! Summer CHA is held at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center, near O'hare Airport; this is a big beautiful place!

Business seminars, classes and workshops galore! Can you say exhibitors!!! The vendors that are here at CHA are some of my most favorite in the industry...give or take a few...like American Crafts, Bazzill Basic Papers, Bo Bunny, Copic Markers, Creative Impressions, DCVW, Doodlebug, Echo Park, Grant Studios, Graphic 45, Heartfelt Creations, Hero Arts, Hot Off the Presses, Jenni Bowlin Studio, JustRite Stampers, K & Company, KaiserCraft, Lion Brand Yarn, Martha Stewart Crafts, Maya Roads, My Minds Eye, Notions Marketing, Penny Black Rubber Stamps, Petaloo, Prima Marketing Inc., Provo Craft & Novelty, Quick Quotes, Scor-Pal, Stacy's Scrap Shack, SEI Inc., Spelbinders Paper Arts, Sizzix, Tattered Angels, TomBow Inc., Tsukineko, Unity Stamp Co., Zutter Innovative....and the list goes on!!!


Now, I know some of you are wondering...why wasn't Ranger in the listing above...well, of course Ranger is here; it wouldn't be CHA with out them, lol! But since this was such a high moment for me and my (Timmy Stalker friend)...We were pretty much stoked & cooked after seeing Tim Holtz do his thing on the show room floor!

I have posted some extra pics of our first day in Chicago and at CHA! Stay tuned, because this was only the first few hours of our adventure...there's going to be lotsssss more!!!

Jackie in the lobby of the Aloft Hotel.
 Here we are...CHA!!! Yeahhhh!





No comments:

Post a Comment