Gallery

Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas 2014 Tag #20!

Greetings All! Here is my Tag#20
 
 
First, I used Tim Holtz's Marble image from his Marble & Doily Stamp set, I stamped the background of a manila tag with Adirondack's Pearl Metallic Acrylic Paint. Allowed it to dry.
 
Next, I applied a layer of Ranger's Texture Paste, using Tim Holtz's "Rays" Layered Stencil.

 
 
then, I sprayed Barn Door Distress Spray Stains over the entire tag. Allow to dry.
I distressed the edges with a little Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Background is done!
 
Now on to the Holly Branch! I cut out the shapes on Tim Holtz's Holly Branch Die (retired); using Wendy Vecchi's Clearly For Art "Whiteout" Modeling Film.
I used Adirondack's Library Green Archival Ink; Viva Decor's "Jade" Inka Gold, on the leaves and Tim Holtz's Walnut Stain Distress Embossing Powder on the branch.
The techniques I used will be featured in a upcoming January Workshop!
 
 

Finally, I added 'Kaiser Crafts' Crystal Merry Christmas; Some white seam binding, sprigs & a CTMH metal flower embellishment!
Most of the products and materials I used are available...and can be purchased from Creativ You & Co!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Please leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!
And if your ever in the Syracuse Area, please stop by Creativ You & Co.
 
Happy Creating...StaC J.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Pam...so glad you like it! I had so much fun playing with all the product...I can't wait to share!! xoxoxo StaC J.

      Delete