Gallery

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Christmas 2014 Tag #6 & #7!

Hello there!
Sta-C J. here with Tag #6 & #7!
I am a couple of days behind in posting my tags, but I have been super with "real" life!
 
On this manila tag, I used some similar products as on a couple of Tag #5...
But slightly different. 

 
 Along with the Holiday Knit Stencil, I used Modeling Crème in a few colors and Prima's Color Bloom Spray Mist in Antique Gold!
 
I do have a video to share, once it is complete...
 


 Christmas 2014 Tag #7 of 24!
This adorable and simple tag holds a gift card and is the creation of Creativ You & Co's Carla D!
 


Thanks so much for dropping by...and please stop by again to check out the other fun Tags for Christmas 2014!

Have a great week....and Happy Creating!!!
Sta-C J.

No comments:

Post a Comment