Gallery

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Playing Tag Catch Up!

Hello Everyone!
I have been beside myself, busy...but Tis the Season, I guess!
Posted here, are Christmas 2014 Tags #11, #12 & #13!

Tag #11
I used Tim Holtz's (Hounds tooth) Layered Stencil!
Wendy Vecchi's Transparent Embossing Paste, mixed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
& Pearl Ex Interference Mica powders!

Tag #12
Paper piecing with DCWV Paper

Tag #13
I used Tim Holtz's Wreath Die and his Stripe Layered Stencil!
Wendy Vecchi's Transparent Embossing Paste, mixed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals
& Pearl Ex Interference Mica powders!

Thanks for stopping by...I hope you like The tags! If you have any questions about the products or how it was made, please feel free to leave a comment!
Thanks again, and Happy Creating!!
Sta-C J

No comments:

Post a Comment